This might be my all time favorite conversational fabric print. I love the colors, but I also love that it’s a category (cowboys and horses) that is usually reserved for a boy’s garment that so easily lends itself to little girls as well.
Skill level: This sewing project would be good for intermediate sewers.
Time commitment estimate: A few hours, depending on skill level.
1. Fabric – I would recommend a machine washable cotton since those are the easiest to cut, sew and wash.
2. Zipper – You’ll need a coil zipper like these. Check the back of the pattern for length.
3. Hook & eye – I like to use black size 2 (like these) for most of my projects, but silver is an option as well.
4. Dress Pattern – I used Simplicity pattern 5111 to make this dress. (I made a romper using this pattern too, which you can read about here).
7. Double sided fusible interfacing – I always use heat n bond brand, but I’m sure there are other brands available out there.
8. Baby shoe pattern – I used Simplicity pattern 2491 to make these baby booties.
Disclosure: Some of my posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through one of those links, I may receive a small commission. Thank you so much for supporting Easy Craft and Sew when you shop! All opinions are my own, and I only suggest products that I actually use.